Rachel Deagan's Reviews > Silence

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

May 28, 12

Read from May 04 to 28, 2012

Silence opens up right in the middle of action. Nora, our heroine, just escaped her kidnappers, appearing almost mystically in her hometown graveyard. Yeah! She's home! All's well, right? Wrong. Nora's memories have been wiped. She can no longer remember anything from the last five months, including our smexy hero, and love interest, Patch.

The strange thing is, her mother, and best friend, Vee, don't seem to remember him either. Someone's not the telling the truth, but why?

This book is crazy intense because as the reader, you know all the history, so when we find Nora running into strange men named Scott, her mom dating Hank, and Marcie (the only one who remembers Patch) saying he was her summer fling, we are like OMG NO!!! Don't do it!! Lmao, okay fan girl moment, but read it, you'll see what I mean. ;)

I'm not going to give it all away, but I'm finding this book a really fun read. I feel like I'm on one of 'Delphic Amusement Park's' thrill rides, as Nora weaves the pieces of her memories back....hopefully in time to save the day. And believe me, there's a big day, needing to be saved. ;)

P.S. Patch is also still hot. ;)

(This was written at page 279 of the book. For my final blurb on the ending, catch my blog tomorrow night 5/29/12: http://moonlightprose.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silence.