Tina's Reviews > Dangerous Secrets

Dangerous Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones

May 04, 12

bookshelves: kindle-read
Read from May 04 to 12, 2012

I loved this story! Dangerous Secrets is full of passion and adventure with some mystery thrown in. This is the second book in the Tall, Dark, and Deadly series. I have not read the first book and didn't feel I had to, and there are no spoilers from the first book. This story kept my attention the whole time I was reading it, I did not want to put this book down and I will be reading the first story.

Luke Walker has come home after retiring from the military service as a Navy SEAL. He and his two brothers have created Walker Security Investigations.

Julie Harrison is an attorney in a law firm who has managed to mainly handle divorce cases for the richer client. Due to personal experiences she does not believe in lasting love.

Julie has avoided Luke for the last six months after their no-strings affair that ended when Luke's leave was up and he returned to the Navy. But now her best friend is marrying Luke's brother and she will have to spend time around him. Though they've been apart all this time, they still have feelings for one another and over time Luke realizes he only wants Julie.

After the wife of a client is found dead, Julie and Luke are given an item that will help prove that the wife's death was not a suicide. There is just one problem, the information given to them can ruin a lot of high powered people. These people know who has it, and are willing to do anything to get their hands on it. Even kill?

Can Luke protect Julie while trying to find the identity of the people who are after them? Will he get Julie to admit that she has stronger feelings for him before it's too late? You will have to get your own copy and find out....
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Secrets.

05/10/2012
60.0% "This is a very good romance suspense. I am having a hard time when I have to put it down."