Mrs. Missive's Reviews > Siren in Bloom

Siren in Bloom by Sophie Oak

May 08, 12

bookshelves: read-2012
Read from May 04 to 08, 2012

Sophie Oak is the Goddess of Menage. I bow to her mastery of the double dicked dance.

I waited until I got my chores done like a good girl before diving into this novel. I knew...rightly so...that I wouldn't be able to put it down.

Shelly is our heroine this time around. She has pined for the Dom shrink in residence at The Club for years. We do get some background, so if you have a horrid memory like me you will be able to follow with the class without a total series re-read. Wolf and Leo (Dom Shrink), are our heros. They are the son's of Mel's new woman.

My favorite part...the high-five after a scene in the dungeon. So awesome. I loved Wolf's sense of humor and his resiliency. Some may find the emotional problems solved a little easily, but personally I like a world where the ones with the most rope and butt plugs come out on top. Even if they sometimes do it from the bottom. ;p

The scenes between our trio were great. If you are trying to jump in on this series, all the talk about getting in trouble with their mom for not sharing...during sex...might seem odd. Their mom lives in Bliss. That is all the explanation you should need. And if you don't know where Bliss is you aren't my friend.

I could go on...but in the end it's another book that makes me realize why I love this author. 5 stars.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Siren in Bloom.

Heather in FL Master of the double dicked dance... ha!!

Mrs. Missive Sophie asked if she could put that on her business cards. LoL!

Adriana Loved the high-five!