Diana's Reviews > Stalking the Others

Stalking the Others by Jess Haines

F_50x66
May 15, 12

In the final pages of Deceived by the Others, we were left with an angry woman seeking revenge. Readers excited by this prospect will not be disappointed by Stalking the Others. With the help of a magic belt, Shiarra is on the warpath. Jess Haines expertly develops Shiarra's character. While readers watch her destroy those who have done her wrong, we also can see the effect it is having on her psyche, the destruction of her self.

This book is remarkably fast-paced for a novel with a good deal of character and relationship development within its pages. I'm very impressed by the plot and characterization. None of the characters have 'grown old'. I'm still interested in learning about Shiarra's ex, her family, and the oh-so-sexy Royce. Every character is complex or- in the very least- curious. Curious because no matter how many situations have settled, Haines creates more questions that will linger incessantly in the reader's mind.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stalking the Others.