Dumbledore11214's Reviews > Slave Auction

F_50x66
May 03, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, gay-romance
Read in January, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Well, I suppose in a sense this book stood out the sense of time very well - I have read it several months ago and I remember it as well as I have read it yesterday. This book was the final reason for me to stay away as far away from this author's works as I possibly can. I usually read the second book by the author whose first book I did not like - I want to be absolutely sure that the writing is not to my taste. I got all the confirmation I needed in this book and more. Yes, it is short and unfinished as some other reviewers said, but my main complaint is that human character is the "chick with brick" and their love story did not feel like a *love story* at all, more like - Olala, I took you, you are my mate, you will be with me now. And yeah, seven foot tall alien werewolf and tiny long haired human is not a pretty picture in my mind, at all. Barely two stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slave Auction.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Vfields used to be Happy! That's the way I feel about all her works. You nailed it.

Dumbledore11214 Vfields needs to be happy! wrote: "That's the way I feel about all her works. You nailed it."

Ooo hey Book :). Yeah, this one was special and unforgettable lol. Perfect example of chick with brick character. Werewolves and tiny humans - stuff of nightmares :-)

message 3: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen I know I'm going to regret it if I buy this...never liked anything Stormy Glenn has written...so I'd better not.

Vfields used to be Happy! No don't.