Autumn's Reviews > Shadows in the Dark

Shadows in the Dark by L.D. Hutchinson

May 04, 12

Read from May 03 to 04, 2012

First let me say I love paranormal books. There is something about them that really gets me into reading them.

Now I got this book for free to read and review. I gave this book 4 stars I so wanted to give 5 stars. But the story was way too short, it is an excellent story one that I would have finished last night. But of course I was way to tired to finish it so I finished this morning. I hope this book would be part of a series, because the ending leaves you hanging and wanting more. Will Angie become what she is suppose to become?

The story had action and was overall a wonderful read. I just hope the author has more of this story and is hoping to write about it soon. Because I can see myself reading more!

Shadows in the Dark is about a girl named Angie who starts off with breaking up with her boyfriend. Her and her friends go out to a club and Angie gets a bit tipsy where she meets a guy who takes her to his car. While in the car he tries to bite her. Next thing you know Angie wakes up in her bed and wonders if she dreamed what had happened. The next night she goes to another club with her friend Sarah and her boyfriend Anthony. There she learns something that her friend has been hiding for years from her. Something that is paranormal. In the midst of all this her ex boyfriend is coming for her. And Phoenix is her protector, because Angie is not a normal human. Angie has to take the place of one of her family members. It is time to train!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadows in the Dark.