Nicole-Pattypattz1's Reviews > Ambushed!

Ambushed! by Vicki Lewis Thompson

May 24, 12

Read on May 22, 2012

** spoiler alert ** 3.5 stars

I like how the characters and the story develope with each book, and I love hearing about all the horses. I can only imagine living on a horse Ranch like The Last Chance Ranch. Being I've owned horses and have been all over Wyoming and this area I try to picture how this Ranch would look like against the backdrop of the Grand Teton range.

Gabriel (Gabe) Chance, is the youngest of the Chance sons, and is the only biological son of Sarah Chance. He spends most of his time away from the Ranch riding his show "Paints", perfecting the riding skills that his father taught him, but also drawing attention to the "Last Chance Ranch" and their award winning Paint-Horses that brings in revenue to the Last Chance Ranch.

He is at a fourth of July parade to ride his favorite Paint when he runs into an old high school friend who has recently relocated to the town to start her Real Estate business. Morgan (half Italian, half Irish), is a fiery, beautiful and busty redhead that Gabe falls head over heals for. At first they tell each other it is just good sex, but one thing leads to another and soon they are the topic of many family discussions. Seems like Jack, the oldest of the Chance sons, and even Sarah are worried that Morgan is only with Gabe to get her hands on the Last Chance Ranch.

A whirlwind affair and smoking hot sexing, leave both Gabe and Morgan wanting more, and before long Gabe has proposed to Morgan, but she is afraid to let go and of what his family will think. Gabe finally convinces her to marry him and have children and before long the Chance family have excepted Morgan as one of their own.

Beautifully written visuals of the land, and the animals, Cowboys, family drama that has more ups than downs, romance and hot sexing make this series enjoyable.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ambushed!.