The Bumble Girl {Margie}'s Reviews > Remembrance

Remembrance by Michelle Madow

Feb 21, 14

Read from October 23 to November 10, 2012

Remembrance is a wonderful intro to a wonderful, sweet and endearing series.
Michelle Madow's writing is refreshingly simple and good. And I really enjoyed all of the Pride and Prejudice references.

Liz is living the normal and happy teen life - she's doing very well in school, has a wonderful boyfriend who she has known since they were little, her best friend is the coolest girl ever and she's all ready to look toward the future. But, things seem a bit boring and predictable...
Until the new guy in school walks into her English class. Drew.
From the first second she lays her eyes on him, there's something there. A connection only described in books and movies. And Liz already knows, her life is about to turn upside down for this guy. And she knows its going to be worth it.

The characters were all genuinely likable and different. I really liked the chemistry that was going between everyone. And it was really exciting to see how things unfolded - how they pieced Liz and Drew's past lives. And the things they had to do to put it all right so they can be together.

My one glitch is that I would have loved to have seen more interaction between Liz and Drew. I would have liked to have been able to see why they were so in love with each other. A glimpse of how they courted would have made things even sweeter. But that's just me wanting more of their story, because overall, in the present day, you do get to feel the bond between them.

Those who love sweet romances,
Pride and Prejudice and prevailing love will enjoy Remembrance a lot.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remembrance.