Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream's Reviews > A Love by Any Measure

A Love by Any Measure by Killian McRae

May 15, 12

bookshelves: 4-stars
Read from May 12 to 13, 2012

What can I say about A Love by Any Measure by Killian McRae?
It's a beautiful, emotional rollercoaster ride that takes readers on a journey they will never forget. It's a lovely story that transports readers back in time. It's a romance novel about a love that runs deep and true, but isn't accepted by society. It's about the obstacles that two people must overcome and the unforgivable circumstances they must forgive in order to be together. It's a breathtaking, jaw-dropping story that needs to be read by everyone.

This story made me laugh, cry, and SCREAM! Yes, scream! There were times when I was so frustrated with the hero that I wanted to punch someone in the face. (Luckily for my boyfriend, I refrained.) That may sound like a bad thing, but it's not. I love books that make me feel every emotion. Books that make me feel everything are the books that I'll remember five years from now, and this is definitely one of those books. It's intense. It's romantic. It's memorable.

I gave A Love by Any Measure by Killian McRae 4 STARS. I loved this historical romance novel, and I strongly recommend it to mature young adults and adults.

-XOXO

READING, EATING AND DREAMING

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Love by Any Measure.

message 1: by Steph (new)

Steph Campbell I can't wait for your review of this one! I love Killian, can't wait to read this!