Raysean Shirley's Reviews > My Lord Vampire

My Lord Vampire by Alexandra Ivy

U_50x66
May 03, 12

My Lord Vampire
An old gypsy woman gives a medallion a young noble woman and then all of a sudden people are interested in her like never before, but that’s not the part that is the scariest. She begins to change. Alexandra Ivy’s My Lord Vampire captured my attention with its modernized feel to an old setting and an even older theme.
The style of the book is very proper. This is evident the first time someone speaks. Lord Braceton states, “Another stunning success, Lady Gilbert.” More modern men do not speak in this manner, but it is the norm. for a gentleman of the early sixteenth century, making this book a very believable book.
The theme of the story is to mot judge a book by its cover. Lady Gilbert learns this truth by falling in love. The story in the book takes in the early sixteenth century, 1512 A.D to be persist. This can be discerned from the book with the most ease, because it is stated in the book.
The book by Alexandra Ivy, My Lord Vampire is well wrote for the time period the book takes place in, but for me it’s not really my style. It’s not funny enough. I like books with dialog, comity, and lots of villains and My Lord Vampire doesn’t meets all of these needs.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Lord Vampire.