Jennifer H's Reviews > Dash & Lily's Book of Dares

U 50x66
May 16, 2012

liked it
Read from May 02 to 04, 2012

3.5 Stars - The idea of passing a note book between two people and going on mini-adventures is great! It's a nice throwback to pre-facebook, etc. The characters started off not knowing each other, and thus the writing was a bit cautious, but as they progressed through the dares, they opened up more and probably wrote more from the heart and real thoughts and emotions. There were some thoughts that they put down that really spoke to me, probably because I'd have the same ones, too (I'm Lily, who had hope and was fun loving). Plus the characters were so far apart in real life, it was a good discovery of appearances can deceive (in a way). I had book marked some stuff I wanted to talk about in the story, but my library rental ran out and so I can't look it up anymore. Anyway, it was a fun read and I loved the idea (but probably not the entire story and the face to face interactions of the two main characters).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares.

05/03/2012 page 109
36.0% "so far, so fun! Loving it"
05/03/2012
60.0% "so far, so fun! Loving it"