Lisa's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Feb 11, 2015

Read in February, 2015

This series was by far one of the best series I have read. I read this series in a matter of three days, so pretty much a book a day. I was hooked before I finished Chapter One, of Fifty Shades of Grey. (I was so hooked that I purchased book two and three before I finished Chapter One.) Well done Ms. James, you have gone above and beyond with this trilogy. I hope you continue on with The Grey's, Christian and Ana are fascinating. I would love to continue reading through Christian's perspective, he is one interesting man. Beyond his years. You not only made this book a love, erotica, mystery, and passionate story, you stayed true to the characters. You had me before Chapter two, Ms. James! Keep up the good work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

Quotes Lisa Liked

E.L. James
“Of course I do. I love you touching me, Ana. I'm like a starving man at a banquet when it comes to your touch.”

E.L. James
“I’ve never promised to play fair where you’re concerned.”

E.L. James
“you came into my life with your smart mouth, your innocence, your beauty, and your quiet temerity … and everything before you was just dull, empty, mediocre … it was nothing.”

02/11/2015
78.0% "My god. I completely forgot about this part. I just died a lotta. "
02/11/2015 marked as: currently-reading