Maja (The Nocturnal Library)'s Reviews > Unholy Ghosts

Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane

May 06, 12

bookshelves: annoying-love-triangle, dark-urban-fantasy, favorites, incredibly-stupid-choices, just-another-book-crush, magic, my-flat-army, urban-fantasy, for-flannery
Recommended to Maja (The Nocturnal Library) by: Catie
Read from May 03 to 05, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unholy Ghosts.

message 1: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie I thought you had read this! haha I thought everyone had read it (except for me). I can't wait to see what you think. :)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) No, but Catie totally talked me into it. I tried once and didn't make it very far. We'll see.

message 3: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie I remember reading the summary a long time ago and not finding it very interesting but so many people have loved it. I think I need to give it a shot.

message 4: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user Oh, I'm surprised. You usually like the gritty. :D

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Yeah, but I dislike drug addicts which is what made me drop it the first time.

message 6: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user Oh, I gotcha.

Catie This one definitely belongs on your "incredibly stupid choices" shelf, ha. Was the addiction hard to read? Looking forward to your review!

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) It was! The choices it lead to, that was the hard part. But all in all, I want to kick myself for waiting so long to read this.
I don't have time for reviews, I must read more more more! :D
I've already started book 2.

Catie Yes, I know what you mean. She's not a healthy person.

Don't worry, the love triangle doesn't stay annoying for long. Woohoo! I love the second book. I feel like they just get better and better.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I do love that she's so conscious of her screw-ups, though. The only thing that bothered me was how easily she got away with the whole thing, everything worked out for her in the end. But I'm sure it'll all come back to bite her pretty soon.
Thanks so much for talking me into this, Catie!

Catie In some ways, yes it definitely does. (One of the many reasons I love Terrible so much.) I'm so glad you liked it! You've introduced me to so many great things; I'm just glad I could recommend something back. Have fun with Terrible!