Diana Leigh's Reviews > Re/Bound

Re/Bound by Michele Zurlo

May 09, 12

Read from May 03 to 09, 2012

Rating: 4½ stars!

RE/BOUND is an absorbing story about a submissive’s intense rebound relationship after the mysterious disappearance of her Master months earlier. This was a very enjoyable read that combined two of my favorite genres: BDSM (with a focus on the S&M) and romantic suspense.

The characterizations of Malcolm and Darcy as a new D/s couple were spot on. They were realistic, likable and full of depth and emotion. Their relationship developed at a steady pace, where limits where explored and pushed, but safe words were always respected.

Malcolm was a clever Dom who understood a submissive masochist like Darcy couldn’t be punished with pain. He was strict but very caring. Obviously, he put himself in a precarious situation by lying to Darcy about his true identity – trust is the cornerstone of any healthy D/s relationship, but it was a risk he was willing to take.

I adored Darcy and could easily connect with her. She was a spirited submissive, not bratty at all, but she did have a backbone and had no problem speaking her mind. She wasn’t afraid to push Malcolm’s limits as well. Darcy made Malcolm earn her submission, which, in my opinion, is how it should be. :)

RE/BOUND is a suspenseful and very steamy story, and I would highly recommend it to fans of BDSM erotic romances.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Re/Bound.