Gabby's Reviews > Social Suicide

Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday

May 08, 12

bookshelves: e-books, chick-lit, mystery, series, young-adult
Read from May 05 to 06, 2012

I wasn't a big fan of the last book, but this one seems to be far better than the first, I never realized how full of humor , quirky and cute this book is... I thought I have heard every internet slang there is but never have I encountered the word TWITTERCIDE! oh my! the main reason I've grabbed and read this book is because of the interesting summary and it mentioned the word twittercide? HAH! and I just really adore Hartly... reading her thoughts just made me laugh up until the last page of the book!! Yeah! that's how adorable she is.!

I wonder what would be the next book like, I hope it will be more excititng than this one, and I am looking for the blossoming Romance between Chase and Hartley... YAY!
seems like I've found a replacement for Hex Hall , I know they have the different genre but it seems like Deadly cool contains the fun and quirkiness present in Hex Hall. :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Social Suicide.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Maria yo Gabby! kamusta? :) finished this last night. it was fun!

Gabby halo Maria!! doing fine! catching up on reading... yah saya ng book na to.. hihi.. ei maria! how's fifty shades of grey?? yay! hahaha! does it get better ba? I didn't finish reading it. :| haha!

Maria i'm stuck at 38% done. LOL hope to finish it next week para wala akong pending. haha

love Deadly Cool series ;)

Gabby haha! I wasn't able to finish reading 50 shades.. mejo maganda ung una, but nung 30% na ko. wah! I stopped reading it.. haha!! will wait for your review na lng... to decided kung tatapusin ko pa. :)

Maria gosh, pinipilit ko na lang sya tapusin! the dialogues are getting more lame and corny. O_o