Maria Mercedes The Oracle Reviews's Reviews > To Russia With Love

Read in June, 2012

To Russia with Love
Paperback, Trade Paperback, 510 pages
Expected publication: July 15th 2012 by Éire Publishing
We find Trevor and Cassandra Bauer starting a new life while they continue their search for Trevor’s parents. George Miller, comes across what looks to be a new piece of information on his parents’ case, they embark on a new adventure following a digital trail to Saint Petersburg and the Russian Mafia. Trevor becomes bound to a Russian mafia crime lord. What started as a simple data file recovery turns into a dangerous game of cat and mouse deep in a world of betrayal, hidden identities, and secret agendas. Cassandra will do anything to keep Trevor safe. When everything goes FUBAR and she finds herself on the run, her sole focus is finding Trevor even it if means she has to depend on those who might not have their best interests at heart.
Stephan Connelan, Brennan Enterprises' CEO and Trevor's Parents' friend, has fought his desire for Jessica Forrester since the day they met at Trevor and Cassandra's wedding. Events in his past stop him from giving in to temptation, a temptation that would cause them both regret and hurt. Jessica knows what she wants. She is determined to find a way to reach the heart he has locked away behind high walls. Little does she know that her greatest obstacle is Stephan himself.

Opening the book I submerge myself instantly into Trevor & Cassie’s world. New to marriage they are still feeling their way around. Their love easily evident in that they will do anything for each other, including crossing lines that may put their lives in danger. They follow a trail that leads them to the doors of the ruthless Russian mafia. Stephan and Jessica reignite their unrequited passions, initially ignited and abandoned with one passionate kiss in Countermeasures. What is there not to love in this book!!!! There is passion, intrigue, adventure from the very beginning. I must say that it had the perfect combination of the three and for the tech geeks…there is plenty to love also. I felt as if I was watching a movie as it all played out in my head. Jason Bourne, look out…here comes Trevor! Chris and Cecilia are raising the bar for authors like Robert Ludlum. I am hoping for a movie deal and great actors to play out the roles.
Surprising treat for me was Stephan. He seems so well put together and controlled, the perfect business man and gentleman. What lies beneath that surface is wild heated passion that would drive any woman insane with need. I was torn between the couples, feeling very much like a voyeur, flipping channels between couples. Stephan places older men back in the market…making it harder for the younger ones to compete! This is a must read, five stars aren’t enough to rate this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Russia With Love.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mandie *Foxylutely Book Reviews* I've added too! Yay!