Rebecca ♥ Ash, Kishan, Warner ♥'s Reviews > Ceaseless

Ceaseless by Abbi Glines

May 02, 2012

bookshelves: young-adult, romance, paranormal, ghosts-death-afterlife, own-ebook, reviewed, new-adult, memorable-men
Read from October 17 to 18, 2012

This was a great conclusion to the series, but it felt really short. But Abbi still managed to fit a very impressive amount of steaminess into this little book, including the most explicit scene I have ever read in a YA. This is definitely more of a New Adult, even though the first two books were completely clean and easily YA. Although I was pretty surprised with what Pagan let Dank do before she remembered him, especially since she said she had never gone that far with a guy before. I also really didnt like Jay and Nathan and all their casual sex. So uncomfortable. And it really makes no sense that Jay was Pagan's soul mate. They didnt even like each other that much. But I am glad that it made things easier for Dank.

It was really sweet to see Pagan fall in love with Dank all over again, and they rarely got physical in the first two books, so this is like candy for Dank fans. :P Lots of great stuff in this one, and the ending was perfect. I could not have asked for more from the ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ceaseless.

10/17/2012
10/18/2012
100.0% "Oh wow, my Kindle said 88% but it was just cuz of all the excerpts at the end. Turns out I only had 2 pages left. I could have been done last night. :P Now I finish just before leaving for work and I have to pick a new book to read on my breaks before I go. Hmmm, what shall it be..."
show 2 hidden updates…