Dinjolina's Reviews > Rogue Rider

Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione

Oct 08, 12

I do NOT fucking BELIEVE IT! I KNEW that guy was going to be their father! I KNEW IT...KNEW IT! KNEW IT!!!!

And I HATE it SOOOO muuuuchhhhh!!! Arrrghhh!!!
Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!
(Sorry! I had to curse. And curse. And CURSE.)

*sputters and rips out her hair*
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rogue Rider.

♡Karlyn P♡ Oh crap! Now I will have to read it. :-( They finally reveal who the father is?!!! finally?!!

message 2: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina *sobs on your shoulder*
Yes. It was ghastly. There was so much mushy feelings of love in that scene I wanted to throw up.

Did you read the story in the Compendium? In that story, which was their daddy and Lilith's drama-rama, you could see how big of a wussy asshat dear old dad really was. I could not respect that guy. Not for a sec.
And feel sorry for him? No way! He is the reason I have my “sperm is evil shelf”, ok?

Anyway…if you want to – my review is linked - just click. I “guessed” the father trough that book, and surprise, surprise! I was right.
(my heart is still bleeding on the floor over that fact)

So! Spoiler yourself. And frankly, I recommend that if you do spoiler then you should also (view spoiler)

♡Karlyn P♡ I didn't read Compendium, I'll check out your review.

message 4: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina Yeaaaah. Then we can cry together. *passes you a tissue*

message 5: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren I kinda guess who he is, Dinjolina *biting nails*. I'm still not read the ARC yet, lol!

message 6: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina So sad. :(

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme Well, now I know what happened. I was saving to read the entire set this weekend including the arc. O_o

Kristalia I know how you feel
i was shocked T_T
i couldn't believe it either xDDDD

message 9: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina he was such a super guy, right?? :/
And now he is this asshat with no memory. :(

Kristalia i still love him though ;D