Iris (Paranormal Cravings Book Reviews)'s Reviews > Summoning the Night

Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett

May 04, 12

Read on May 03, 2012

This one is really a quick read with only +/- 300 pages and because it is written so well and addicted the fun was over with half a day :) Just like the first book Jenn Bennett sets a great story that pulls you in! She is a talented writer and i def want to read more of her books. But F*ck…. now i have to wait for the next fix/book coming out in december "Leashing the Tempest". Summoning the Night was like i said a real page turner, kept me up at night it was exciting and non stop fun from page one. I really liked Arcadia Bell, her much older boyfriend Lon Butler and his son Jupe. Maybe its me but i mist a little bit of tension in the book maybe next time there can me a lost ex-lover, little romance chemistry or something to spice it up because just before the end i have to confess i skipped a few pages "oops" the battle was a little bit to long for me and the the blackmailing affair was a little bit off! I think i just needed to read about caddy and Lon again! Therefore the 4 stars and not 5. I will be waiting for "Leashing the Tempest"!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summoning the Night.

Quotes Iris (Paranormal Cravings Book Reviews) Liked

Jenn Bennett
Jenn Bennett, Summoning the Night

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Iris (Paranormal Cravings Book Reviews) Fav. Quote “Oh, really? Is that why he’s hot and bothered for Arcadia here?” Kar Yee tossed an accusatory glance my way. She was well aware that honesty wasn’t one of my strong suits. “Probably,” Jupe confirmed. “My dad says he likes her so much that if she kicked him in the balls, he’d just thank her.”