Josie Ann's Reviews > A Secret Wish

A Secret Wish by Barbara Freethy

7041981
May 02, 2012

Read in May, 2012

First and foremost, I just want to say that I have the hugest cover crush on this novel; I mean, what can be better than having a cupcake on the front cover of a novel, right? Aside from the cover, I really loved this book, the characters were amazing, the problems the characters faced are problems women face regularly, and it was quite entertaining to see how the women crossed paths. The three women, Liz, Angela, and Carole were all very different and going through different problems, but somehow it worked. Liz is a single nurse who is celebrating her 30th birthday, Angela is infertile and celebrating her thirty-fifth birthday, and Carole is celebrating her fortieth birthday with a ton of people, but feels all alone. Although this book was short, I really enjoyed it; in my opinion, I think the book was a great length. If someone asked me which character was my favorite, I don't think I'd be able to choose one because they were all really great characters. However, I really enjoyed reading Liz's story; it was touching, and when she found out John's secret, I was literally crying. Trust me, you don't wanna pass this book up. I can't wait to read "Just a Wish Away"!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Secret Wish.