Megan's Reviews > Silenced

Silenced by Allison Brennan

5208301
Jul 14, 12

Read in July, 2012

I absolutely LOVE every single one of Allison Brennan’s books. I think I have read every one of them, and I can never contain myself when a new one comes out, I have to buy it ASAP!

This series is probably my favorite of all the ones available, simply because if you have read all the other series like I have… then you know Lucy’s story. But with this series, dedicated stickly to Lucy, we are able to delve a little deeper and see how much that horrific incident actually affected her.

I love Lucy! She is such a fantastic character, she is tough and has a very thick skin… but because of what happened to her she has so many issues that she is still working through and might possibly never get through.

I am still unsure if I like Sean as her boyfriend though, he obviously has plenty of issues himself, and he has that whole ‘bad boy’ vibe which is super hot… but I don’t know if he is right for Lucy or not. I think I would like to see Lucy try things out with Noah Armstrong, I think that would be totally cute to see!

So in the end, this is another GREAT book by Allison Brennan, and I cant wait for the next book to come out in October!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silenced.