Melissa Maxwell's Reviews > Weekend Agreement

Weekend Agreement by Barbara  Wallace

May 02, 12

Read on May 02, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I am usually weary of books about people professing love for the other after only knowing the other for a few days. But this book goes against my assumptions because I felt that after a few days they did have love for the other. Charlotte and Daniel are broken souls haunted by their pasts of a family that was never truly there for them. Charlotte attempts to cling to any shred of her past hoping to find connection while Daniel wishes to forget his past and the family that was never his. Two lost souls drifting until they are thrown together. An agreement is made which appears advantageous for both turns into a weekend of connections and passion. I felt the connection from the beginning and grew to love them together. Of course mishaps pull them apart but will this undeniable connection and the weekend be enough to push past their trust issues.
I really enjoyed the book but I wish there was an epilogue or something. A chapter entitled "One Year Later" would have been wonderful to see if Charlotte and Daniel are still together.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Weekend Agreement.