L.M. Smith's Reviews > The Citizens

9219757
May 31, 12

(Review from the author)
Read in March, 2012 — I own a copy

The following reviews can be found on Amazon.com by their original authors.

Intrigued from the beginning! - 5 STARS
By Misty Rettagliata
"I found the book to be an exciting read. It's full of suspense and leaves you with all these questions that you "just have to know" so you keep reading. The end had a bit of an odd twist to it. But there is no doubt that a sequel MUST be in the works in order to quell the remaining questions. This wasn't an ending I could just put my own assumptions to...KEEP WRITING! :)"

When is part 2? - 5 STARS
By C. Swanson
"I enjoyed reading this book and cannot wait for the next book. (There will be more riiight?) As another reviewer said it screams for a sequel. I did flip through about 5-6 pages of chatter but that is just me wanting action."

Great Book - 5 STARS
By Steph Moyer
"This book was great. I was sucked in almost immediately and was still sucked it after I finished it. I need more! I loved the character of Jazz. Loved reading about how relationships played out. Everything was great. I'm going to recommend this to my friends."

Love this novel! - 5 STARS
By KLW
"I absolutely loved this novel! It had me captive from the very beginning until the exciting end. Speaking of captive, that's just what these five well developed and interesting characters of the book are. They each wake up to find themselves in a very strange little small town called Kolob. They have no idea how they got there, or why they are there, but they soon learn that their every movement is being somehow closely watched. After an attempt at trying to walk out of town, they quickly realize, if they want to stay alive, that that isn't an option. At first things aren't so bad. They have everything they need, except answers to their many questions, but L. M. Smith does a great job keeping you guessing what might happen next. Her talent for writing is very obvious in this novel. There were a few typing mistakes, but only a very few and they didn't bother me in the least because the story is so good. This book had everything I love in a novel. I couldn't wait to get to the end to find out why these unfortunate characters had to go through everything they went through. This novel screams for a sequel! I highly recommend it."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Citizens.