Duncan Berry's Reviews > Körperbilder und Bildschemata. Aufsätze zur Verkörperungstheorie ikonischer Formen

Körperbilder und Bildschemata. Aufsätze zur Verkörperungstheo... by John Michael Krois
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Körperbilder und Bildschemata. Aufsätze zur Verkörperungstheorie ikonischer Formen.

05/25/2012 page 300
92.0% "This is an amazing collection. I've been waiting for a dozen years to access some of the work presented here and it has been entirely worth it. My biggest regret is in not having reached out to JMK while he was still alive — we were working on almost identical inquiries from opposite angles.

Ars vivendi noch nicht gelernt!"
06/25/2012 page 327
100.0% "Done! Great collection on an intersection of interests that drives my curiosity and business!"

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol You read German AND French?! Mon dieu.

Duncan Berry Italian and Dutch, too, when the need arises. Have done work in Polish and Latin, but with no training. The best: being able to swear in Hindi enough to make a Siekh blush!

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol LOL. That's very impressive (especially being able to curse in Hindi). I can speak French, somewhat, but not fluently.

Duncan Berry It's an odd "gift," one that's hard to monetize without some other competency. The Hindi lessons caused great hilarity; when I repeated a few choice phrases for a Pakistani cabbie in New York, it wasn't so funny.