Chelsea's Reviews > Wuthering Frights

Wuthering Frights by H.P. Mallory

F_50x66
May 02, 12

Read in May, 2012

I've followed H.P. Mallory for awhile now and I've never been unhappy with any of my purchases. I'm in love with both the Dulcie O'Neil series as well as in love with the Jolie Wilkins series!

This book was great! The last book we discovered the head of the Netherworld is really her father, who's a tyrant out for power and basically distributing the illegal potions and such. After reveling he is her father he makes her promise to get her job back with the ANC and basically report to him or else he'll kill Knight. Dulcie loves Knight so much that she agrees to work with Quillan and other unsavory characters in order to be his eyes and ears and literally balance an act of two different worlds. Dulcie absolutely hates it with a passion and hates that she's betraying everyone so she basically cuts ties with Knight because she doesn't want to betray him but she can't continue on in a relationship with him, knowing she's lying.

This is an excellent addition to the Dulcie O'Neil series... there were some plots toward the end that I never saw coming... H.P. Mallory is a superb, enchanting story teller that will leave you hanging on the edge of your seat. By the way, if you're wondering, YES the ending is a cliff hanger!!!! Of course with good story telling, that is to be expected no? :)

5 Stars by Paranoraml Addicts

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wuthering Frights.