David Rickman's Reviews > The Art of War

The Art of War by Sun Tzu

M_50x66
May 01, 12

Read in March, 2012

The Art of War is an extremely quick read, and it is well worth your time. The book itself offers many ideas on how you can achieve success through basic principles in just about anything you are attempting to do. While the text itself is written about war, the ideas are easily translatable to the modern world in business, school, and many more areas of society.

I think the most interesting aspect of this book is the fact that it has with-stood the test of time, and it still holds a place of significant relevance in today's world. You, as the reader, will be able to obtain a great knowledge of Sun Tzu's principles in an easy to read, list-style format.

This is a book that I would recommend to anyone. I would especially recommend this book to any individual who is in the process of embarking on a new journey in their life such as attending a different school, beginning a new job, or entering any other kind of network in today's world. I personally found this book to be a great resource and aid in completing classes in both highschool and currently in college.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Art of War.