Tiffany Holme's Reviews > Meeting Destiny

Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight

May 01, 2012

Meeting Destiny was such a fun read. It had a bit of everything that you want in a book. The was supernatural bits, close friends, romance, love and heart racing moments. There were a couple different ways that I pictures this book and truth be told it kind of went a little of each way.

Lauren has great instincts when it comes to people, so when a man walks in to the restaurant that she is working at and she starts to feel uneasy you know there is trouble to come. What she does in those moments after she realizes what is going on bring her to her destiny. Well the start of her destiny. Truth be told there is a lot of little complications in Lauren's life.

Everyone in Lauren's life seems to have expected her to always be with Seth her high school sweetheart and the boy next door that she grew up with. When things start to change and more things become clear to Lauren people start to worry. Seth clings to Lauren and continues to love her enough for the both of them but is that even enough?

Her destiny and what she has always know collide and make for a fast paced and exciting read. However I do want to point out that the love is also extremely fast paced and is an insta love kind of situation. Within days of meeting they are making out and expressing things beyond what would be normal. They are soul mates so I do understand a certain amount of fast forward in the relationship but at times it was almost too much. It does level itself out a little closer to the end though.

The ending of this book had me needing more. For you people out there that love a good ending that leaves you wanting more this is your book!! There is really so much to love about it as long as you are ok with the insta love and fast moving relationships. I personally can not wait to get the rest of this series and find out what happens!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meeting Destiny.