Lucia's Reviews > Flight of Fancy

Flight of Fancy by Marie Harte

May 08, 12

bookshelves: genre-bdsm, sexual-mix-m-m, genre-paranormal, series
Read from May 07 to 08, 2012

I haven't read the other books in this series yet, but it wasn't a problem to understand this book.
Aidan and Gavin had to go on a mission together and I always get a bit nervous when a part is told from the point of view from the bad guy. It was pretty hard for me to read but it really helped to increase the tension in this book. The mission itself, didn't really do much for me. Go fetch a book and as long as I don't see this book as important, I don't know why you would get yourself in harm’s way for it.
What worked really well for me was the relationship between Aidan and Gavin. Loved how the relationship developed and that not everything was easily solved because Aidan can read minds and can that way know everything will be all right. And yes, they were hot together! The dom/sub relationship they have really worked for me. The secondary characters were great too. It really made me curious about future relationships and made me want to read the books before this book.
And like with every book that has characters I like, I wish it was longer. But that is something I always think and I also can't say it was too short ;)
Summarized: A very good story with a bit of scary tension even though the mission didn't really interest me and with characters that caught my interest and didn't let it go :)
1 like • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flight of Fancy.