Tonya's Reviews > Fatal Error

May 04, 2012

did not like it
bookshelves: mystery, lunch-break-books, why-do-i-do-this-to-myself
Read from May 01 to 04, 2012

I'm sorry, I didn't like this book. It was ponderous and slow moving, it was so slow my pet snail told it to hurry up.

The main character was obnoxious and whiny about men and how they looked down on her all the time. Well then you're doing something wrong because not ALL men are like that. Ali had an over inflated ego and I'm still not sure 2/3 of this book was needed for the story told. I mean it took about 20 pages of introduction including a shopping spree for us to be 'introduced' to a bit character.

All in all I think this is a waste of time unless you skip every 5th page, don't worry you'll still be able to grasp the story. Blah!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Error.

05/01/2012 page 174
40.0% "I dislike this book, I bought it on a whim to leave in my car for lunch breaks at work. The main character is annoying. The novel contains so much filler I don't even know what the story is supposed to be about. I mean I just read 5 pages about 2 meth heads killing each other and it has NOTHING to do with the main characters or the main story. Just paragraphs & paragraphs of useless info."
05/03/2012 page 353
82.0% "finally getting into something other than a whole lot of filler/hogwash."