LaQuita (Just Us Girls)'s Reviews > The Summer of No Regrets

The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond

This was nothing like I thought it would be. From the cover and the title it left me with the impression that this was going to be the average girl meets boy, they fall in love and determines what will happen with their relationship once the Summer was over. This was nothing like that at all and although I was expecting something else I did end up liking this story.

Throughout the entire story the main character, Brigitta, is just really trying to figure out who she is. When she meets Luke and how they start their relationship and caring for two baby cougars you see her character start to grow, which was something I loved.

Even though it was a short read, at times I found myself not really interested in going on to the next chapter which was disappointing. I guess the story could have had a bit more of a climax, other then that I did find myself loving the characters in the book, at times I laughed out loud because of some of the things Brigitta's family and friends would say. I'd give this a three out of five because though the storyline was just average, I did find myself loving the characters in the book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Summer of No Regrets.