Jackie Jameson's Reviews > The Delilah Complex

The Delilah Complex by M.J. Rose

May 01, 12

Read on May 01, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I hate books like this. They're like a made for TV movie for the Women's Life Time network. In short, a strong educated, trained in self defense mother and doctor turns into a complete moron at the end of the book. After already dealing with a serial killer in the last book and despite all her experiences in THIS book, she ventures downstairs into a deep dark basement to investigate, and, of course, her cell phone doesn't work and she just compliantly against ALL or any COMMON sense, delivers herself into the hands of the psycho killer. I would like to PLEAD to authors everywhere to BE CONSISTANT in your characters! Especially when they've already lived through several encounters with serial killers in YOUR PREVIOUS books! C'mon! What intelligent woman doesn't call 911 or her hot detective boyfriend (staple in books like these) BEFORE going down or/ in to the dark, deserted (basement,barn,office,toolshed,fill in the blank)!!! I am an ageing ex cocktail waitress and even I know better than that!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Delilah Complex.