Patrick's Reviews > The Reality Bug

The Reality Bug by D.J. MacHale

May 09, 12

bookshelves: year-reads-may
Read from May 01 to 09, 2012

The Reality bug is the 4th book in the Pendragon series and this time, the territory coming to a turning point is Veelox. Bobby heads to Veelox after St. Dane, and on the way gets separated with Gunny. He meets fellow traveler from Veelox, Aja Killian and discovers Gloid is a food, and Lifelight, Veelox's main attraction. He thinks it is awesome and the Veelox has no problem because Lifelight turns fantasy into virtual reality until he realizes that every single person is addicted to it. Will Bobby manage to save Veelox? Or will St. Dane get his first Territory downfall in Hylla?
Read it to find out!

I picked this book up because it was a Pendragon book. I've read the first 3 and they all were good, so I thought this could not be bad. It was awesome!
I finished this book because it was a great story, with twists everywhere. There wasn't a dull moment to bore me.
I recommend this book to Ben because Lifelight is really, really advanced technology and he is obsessed with it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Reality Bug.

05/01/2012 page 1
0.0% "i just started and Bobby is on Veelox after World War 2 in First Earth"
05/03/2012 page 132
34.0% "I'm on the part where Bobby gets a second taste of Lifelight and Saint Dane finally reveals himself properly. I'm impatiently waiting to get home and read the next journal of Bobby Pendragon"
05/08/2012 page 384
100.0% "It was really surprising twist where St. Daine actually won over the territory, I knew it was going to happen, but was still surprised."