Laurie's Reviews > Ghost Hunting Diary Volume 1

Ghost Hunting Diary Volume 1 by T.M. Simmons

Apr 27, 13

Read from May 03 to 05, 2012

Those that don't believe in ghosts, or at least have an open mind on the subject, probably shouldn't read this book. They would just think it hogwash or superstitious drivel. There are quite a few interesting stories in this book, but I find it hard to judge if the quality of the storytelling makes up for all of the errors.

It was actually kind of entertaining when I realized that not only the author capitalized The Light when talking of a ghost moving on towards The Light, but anytime as well. Turn on The Light in the hall. Hand me The Lighter fluid. It got old pretty quick though. There were also a lot of repetitive explanations that made it obvious that the stories were written individually, and then compiled for a book. The repetitions became annoying after a while.

The stories are not overly scary where I lost any sleep over them. However, I might caution some about reading this after dark, especially if you live in an older house with tons of creaks and groans of its own like I do.

All in all, it is a nice little read that didn't take very long.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Hunting Diary Volume 1.