Kimberly Walsh's Reviews > Our Search For Happiness

Our Search For Happiness by M. Russell Ballard

May 01, 2012

Read in April, 2012

I liked this book because it gave me food for thought. It was recommended to me by some Mormon friends as I was interested in their religion. It has led me to explore the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day-Saints in more depth. There were places where I had to stop reading in order to contemplate what I read and times when I thought I was not going to finish because of what I read, however it would nag at me and I had to pick it up again. Powerful.
7 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Our Search For Happiness.

Kelsey Kacher Have you investigated more about the Church? The best way to get questions answered is to meet with the Mormon missionaries. They are so great at answering questions about anything!

Kimberly Walsh Kelsey wrote: "Have you investigated more about the Church? The best way to get questions answered is to meet with the Mormon missionaries. They are so great at answering questions about anything!"

Hi! Yes I did follow up. I am a member now and have been since about May of 2012 :D I love the Missionaries - they rock!