DL's Reviews > Discovered Undercover

Discovered Undercover by tutncleo

May 01, 12

Read in May, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect. I haven't read all that much fan fic for one thing and I'm only a little familiar with the program. I'm glad my friend recommended this to me. It was a great, fast paced police procedural and I could easily forget that it was based on a television show.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Discovered Undercover.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yoshi (new) - added it

Yoshi Oh! you love it! I will read it anytime soon.

message 2: by DL (new) - rated it 4 stars

DL Yes. Do read it. I think you will love it too. Now, I need to neglect my other books and read the other installments.

message 3: by Yoshi (new) - added it

Yoshi Elaine will be very happy that you enjoyed this so much!

message 4: by DL (new) - rated it 4 stars

DL I thanked her for it. I never would have found it on my own.

ElaineY Dlee wrote: "I thanked her for it. I never would have found it on my own."

I have 50 pages of Damage to go and will start on DU tonight. With your rating, I'm looking forward even more to it now.

Are you going to read the 2nd installment, A Friend in Need? The author replied my PM and said that she (he?) hasn't written Part 3 yet as she's in the middle of a long book but the first two can be read as standalones as they are complete in themselves. I plan to read #2 after Discovered Undercover.

message 6: by DL (new) - rated it 4 stars

DL I'm going to read AFIN once I finish my Netgalley. I'm not sure whether or not I want to tackle Damaged. I am grateful for your warning though.

ElaineY Dlee wrote: "I'm going to read AFIN once I finish my Netgalley. I'm not sure whether or not I want to tackle Damaged. I am grateful for your warning though."

Well, Kate thought Two Wolves is better but her warning of it being very violent scares me. It's AU and it sounds like Gibbs get abducted and sold into a slave ring where he's forced to become a fighter. Having read the two Xanthes, I don't think I could stomach her violent ones. Her angsty ones already did enough violence to my senses even though I enjoyed them!

message 8: by DL (new) - rated it 4 stars

DL The word Slave pretty much guarantees that I'll skip Two Wolves. I just don't like the whole slave universe vibe.

ElaineY Dlee wrote: "The word Slave pretty much guarantees that I'll skip Two Wolves. I just don't like the whole slave universe vibe."

We'll need Kate to confirm that. From the summary given, it sounds like a slave fic even if not a sex slave but a fighter slave.