Booknut's Reviews > Taken at Dusk

Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter

May 02, 12

bookshelves: books-i-love-dearly, can-t-get-enough-of, favorites
Read from May 01 to 02, 2012

For now, until I review this fully on my blog, I will sum up with the following three statements:

1.) Kylie has a hell of a lot to deal with for a teenager. I feel for her - majorly! Imagine; you dad's a ghost, you can see ghosts, I guy named Mario (no, not Luigi's bro) wants to kill you, you don't know who you area, you have to be shadowed everywhere you go and you don't know which guy to pick.
2.) She's a teen. So it's like paranormal trouble + puberty. Ouch!
3.) I'm in love with Lucas. End of story.

:D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken at Dusk.

Quotes Booknut Liked

C.C. Hunter
“Taking a deep breath that smelled of rain, she was poised to move when a hand clasped her elbow. Memories of another hand grabbing her sent panic shooting through her veins.
She swung around.
"Whoa. You okay?" Lucas lightened his clasp around her arm.
Kylie caught her breath and stared up at the werewolf's blue eyes. "Yeah. You just...surprised me. You need to whistle when you come up on me.”
C.C. Hunter, Taken at Dusk

C.C. Hunter
“When he didn't answer, she didn't know if it was because he couldn't or if he was back to not talking to her. Back to pushing her out of his life.
Men!
Why was it that boys said girls were so hard to understand, when she hadn't known a single guy who hadn't confused her to the point of screaming?”
C.C. Hunter, Taken at Dusk