Sally's Reviews > Insurgent

bookshelves: dystopia, young-adult, 2012-reads, the-worst, snark-read
Read from May 01 to 06, 2012

Major spoilers:

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Insurgent.

05/01/2012
2.0% "Oh no...every time I see "oh my" anywhere it reminds me of 50 Shades. RUINED. FOREVER. Anyway...Caleb is Tris' brother right? Too lazy to go check."
05/01/2012
6.0% "Psh, your instincts suck, sry2say. Remember when you killed your friend? Your instincts were to shoot to kill at a friend but shoot to injure at enemies? H'okay. Now I have to read all about your guilt in this book. Whatever." 3 comments
05/03/2012
20.0% "It should be fun when old characters return with an eyepatch. But I'm just like, who is this again? Oh, right...meh."
05/03/2012
33.0% ""Beatrice Prior, Queen of Tragedy." Accurate. Annoyingly accurate. Who the hell is this Lynn again? Seriously, none of these recurring characters are memorable. I sort of remember Uriah because of his name." 2 comments
05/04/2012
50.0% "SPOILER WARNING: So these teenagers decided to take the law into their own hands and executed another teen for "betrayal". Um, is this supposed to be some Lord of the Flies thing where you're showing ~human nature~ or whatnot? A failed attempt, to be quite honest. Also, Tris needs to stop being a dumb bitch. You're guilt is not a free pass at being stupid."
05/05/2012
69.0% ""Spoken like a true Dauntless ... It's either one way or the other way. No nuances. The world doesn't work like that, Beatrice." No shit! This series make no sense. SMH."
05/05/2012
81.0% "Hmmm, this "outside world" business... If the secret is what I think it is, it might just save my opinion on this series. Not by much though."
05/06/2012
100.0% "LMAO. You have got to be kidding me. This reveal should have been the solution to the senseless mess of this series, ie. an explanation to the lulzy faction government. Instead it's more vague illogical bullshit."