Mariedel Lanto's Reviews > Divergent

Divergent by Veronica Roth

May 01, 12

Read in May, 2012

LIKE IT!!!

Ahm, all I can say is that the story line is so rare that it made me finish the book all night.

It's indeed a good book to read especially if you want a breather. It carries you all out in a different world, as if you really want try live there. I was specifically moved into interest of the factions: Abnegation, Erudite, Dauntless, Candor, and Amity. I thought the plot would be something more about the differences in the virtues they're living. But it ended up into a more confused society of being dead than rather living factionless. And perhaps, being a DIVERGENT smooths the skin of its roots. Intriguing, I was not turned down of the relationship between FOUR and TRIS. Well, I prefer their Dauntless names after all. Tobias and Beatrice sound pretty glare off bat.

I so love the Dauntless training for the initiates. It gives me more to hope with Four being the instructor of Tris. However, I don't get the point of having to act girlfriend-boyfriend all the way, when they are still not sure about their feelings. Yeah right, Four confesses to Tris, but it was at the end of the book, and Tris in the other hand, is not yet sure, if what she feels is love. So the uncertainty kills me. LOL

And I hope that in the next book, they won't be forever factionless, knowing Abnegation and Dauntless are both scattered in members. I also hope, there is something more powerful of being divergent, not just being completely immune with simulations.

I SO LOVE THE THRILLING ADVENTURE...<3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divergent.