Chance's Reviews > The Crimson Crown

The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima

M 50x66
Apr 30, 2012

bookshelves: to-read

I don't usually comment on a book I have yet to read... But for this, I'll make an exception. I feel like I've waited all of my life for this series. I started it while waiting to finish the Inheritance Cycle, and found that I would prefer to read these books. I've read thousands of books, and I even remember a few hundred of them... but this, I will savor. Instead of devouring the novel in one sitting, as is my wont, I will restrict myself. How far can one go before languishing becomes torture? 20 minutes a day? 10? I am prepared to find out.
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Crimson Crown.

message 1: by Tanicha (new) - added it

Tanicha Cheers and amen to such words! :D I don't think i would be able to do such task. After waiting for so long, having the chance of finally having such book in my hands and waiting, for what? For the pages to never end? In the end, even good things have an ending.
I could savor it just as much at whatever paste my minds sets itself to read. And better yet, if i finish it, i can read it again, and yet again.
Nevertheless, good luck, book friend. =] Savoring such simple delights are always a thing to cheer on.