Amanda's Reviews > Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

Apr 30, 12

Read in April, 2012

OK, so here's the thing, I have this theory that if you want to be able to badmouth something, then you have to participate in said thing you're badmouthing. FOr example, I can say the Twilight series is crap because I've read all the books. This is my explanation for why I'm still reading these awful books. That and I have this thing about finishing things I've started. I don't think I've ever stopped reading a book (I did put "The Lovely Bones" down for like 5 years, but eventually I finished it).

Spoiler alert (not really): this book is awful.

Again, listen to my friend Amy: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/.... My favorite part of her review...

"Reader, if that seems like a solid definition of true love to you, then by all means, read and enjoy the hell out of this book and touch yourself while you read it on the bus on the way to work at an insurance company and wish for some Adonis douchebag to sweep your mousy self away into twue wuv. If it sends up an enormous red flag? You have a solid head on your shoulders and at the very least you'll probably get a laugh out of the ridiculousness that is this book and all the typos in it. High five, awesome lady! (Or man.)"
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Darker.