Kristina's Reviews > A Little Harmless Fascination

1966353
May 12, 12

bookshelves: arc-egalley-for-review
Read from April 30 to May 01, 2012

I've reviewed a few of Melissa Schroeders books on my blog and I am a huge fan of hers. My favorite series from her is the Harmless series, and A Little Harmless Fascination is no exception!

Conner, after being in the hospital suffering from chest pains goes to Hawaii after his younger sister forces him to take time off of work and relax. Former FBI agent turned security expert is a workaholic, so the last thing that he wants to do is relax. In Hawaii he stays with Jillian, his sisters best friend. Jillian comes from a screwed up family and is the complete opposite of Conner. Jillian always wanted to me a sub, but it is hard for her to trust a man enough to open herself up like that. Knowing Conner for over 10 years and knowing the kind of guy he is, she knows that she can trust him 100%, thus begins their Dom/sub relationship, which leads to something neither of them were expecting.

I loved Conner! For those of you who are familiar with the Harmless series, I never thought a guy could come close to Evan, but Conner is definitely high up there! Jillian describes him as "quiet, domineering and gorgeous". What girl wouldn't be attracted that? I also really liked Jillian's character. I felt bad for her because of all of her family drama, but she was a good person who deserved so much happiness.

A Little Harmless Fascination is just as hot and sexy as the other books in the series! It isn't as heavy in the BDSM as some of the other books, but it was still a very entertaining and enjoyable read!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Little Harmless Fascination.