Steven R. McEvoy's Reviews > Judy Moody Predicts the Future

Judy Moody Predicts the Future by Megan McDonald

Apr 30, 12

bookshelves: 2012-best-of, read-2012
Read in January, 2012, read count: 1

I can only state that with every Judy or Stink Moody book that I read I love the characters more and appreciate the authors more. These are amazing books and in less than 2 months I have read over 20 books combined across the two authors. Megan McDonald has an amazing gift as a story teller for capturing family life and putting a humorous twist on daily life. Peter H. Reynolds is an incredible illustrator and story teller himself and his illustrations add a wonderful dimension especially to the Judy and Stink Moody books. I have been recommending these books to everyone I know with kids between 5 and 15 and so far everyone who has tried them has loved them. These are books I cannot wait for my children to be a little older so I can share with them, and that is the highest praise I can give.

Read the rest of the review and with links to other reviews by the authors on my blog Book Reviews and More.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Judy Moody Predicts the Future.