orannia's Reviews > Tommy and the Magi

Tommy and the Magi by Syd McGinley

May 01, 12

bookshelves: m-m
Read from April 30 to May 02, 2012

What can I say? I *heart* this series.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tommy and the Magi.

04/30/2012
24.0% "I love Dr Fell to pieces, but it's nice to have a different POV."

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 5: by Janna (new)

Janna Why haven't I heard of this before? Sounds like I'm missing out on something! :)

orannia I love it Janna, but appreciate it might not be to everyone's tastes. It's D/s - 24/7. Maybe try Pet Sitting, which is the first one and see what you think. I think it's available as a 'Sip'. The series has been released as a series of sips, shorts and novellas, but is compiled into three print books (which I've ordered because...I some of the sips and shorts aren't available as eBooks any more and...I want to re-read the series again *grin*).

What I love about the series is that although it follows Dr Fell (it's written from his POV for the most part), and I love his journey and development, you meet some amazing seconday characters who pop up in their own sips and shorts (which is where I'm at now). I must confess I love twink to pieces. He is in Pet Sitting :)

I probably haven't explained the series very well. Chris might be better to ask :) If you do try them I look forward to hearing what you think.

message 3: by Janna (new)

Janna Thanks for the tip to try Pet Sitting first, orannia. I'll have to add this to my list for my next shopping spree at Fictionwise perhaps. ;)

orannia You're welcome :) I look forward to hearing what you think :)

message 1: by Janna (new)

Janna Don't hold your breath, but I'm definitely intrigued. :D