Jess's Reviews > Touch

May 12, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from May 03 to 07, 2012

"I think I understand that now. I think I love you." -Kale

This is how this book went: Action, cute boy rolls down a hill, action, action, action, kissing, action, running, kissing, action, cute boy kisses some more, action, action, running, running, action, kissing, cute boy smiles. And then more action. Exactly like that. And it was fabulous!

This book was a wild ride, from the moment I started it it was just completely fast paced, but a single dull moment. It's full mystery and suspense. the heroine Dez is so awesome. She's like completely kick-ass, doesn't take any crap from anyone. It was so refreshing to not have a whiny virginal girl lusting after the guy straight away. Kale our hero is swoon worthy and I loved him. After being locked away at Denazen for all his life, he's completely oblivious to the outside world and it just made him so incredibly innocent and adorable. His and Dez's relationship was amazing, they connected from the start and as Kale learns from Dez, Dez also learns from Kale. They share some very intimate moments (I still can't believe those were in a YA book). There were a lot of secondary characters in this book whom created a good dynamic and helped with the pacing of the book. I'm telling ya, you'll be on the edge all the way through, just keep wanting to find out what happens next, keep the pages turning.

Everything was just awesome, and it reads like a action movie. I always enjoy books that involve teenagers realising they have special abilities and this isn't any different. It was so great to see the different kinds of abilities from all the 'Sixes'.

Jus Accardo has managed to create a fantastic world which I look forward to learning more about in the future books. So if you're looking for a fun thrilled ride of action, hot kissing, a kick ass heroine and an adorable (and hot) hero, then definitely pick this book up. I'm so glad Donna pushed me into reading this. It was refreshing and new, and I look forward to reading book two! Especially considering the way this one ended...omg.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touch.

05/07/2012
58.0% "I think I love Alex too! Uh oh..." 4 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) I'll be waiting on your review. I want to read this one too.

Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!* Nice Review Jess!!:) You have me wanting to read this, Like NOW! Hahahaha!!!

Ayana I'll go find this one right away! *swoosh! :D