Danica Page (One Page at a Time)'s Reviews > Model Spy

Model Spy by Shannon Greenland

My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.

Disclaimers: I received a temporary electronic copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

My Overall Thoughts/Impressions: I read Shannon Greenland's novel The Summer my Life Began and really liked that one so I was excited to read this one.

This novel is nothing like The Summer my Life Began and yet I still really liked it. This novel is about a teenage genius named Kelly James. I actually liked her a lot. She was spunky and had a lot of character.

The whole premise was really intriguing. I'd like to read the next one in the sequel.

I thought that Greenland has a really brilliant writing style. It was comical. If you like spy books or books with a spunky heroine, then you would really enjoy this book.

Greenland's writing style is always entertaining, her characters are always easy to relate to, and her plot lines are always intriguing.

In Summary: Model Spy is a book full of intrigue and is both humorous and fun. Fans of young adult spy books will love this series.

The Wrap-up: A cute book that I really enjoyed reading. I read this book in one sitting and did so very quickly. This is definitely an enjoyable book that I feel like most fans of YA fiction will love.

Love,

Danica Page

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Model Spy.

12/10/2012 page 10