//Kathren:.'s Reviews > Providence

Providence by Jamie McGuire

7520980
May 24, 12

Read from May 11 to 23, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Once again Jamie McGuire has ran my heart through the ringer! I would seperate this story into 3 different parts:

1) Heart Flutters/I was on the edge of my seat for the this part anticipating when Nina would run into Jared again and what he would say ..Every time she left her dorm my heart started beating faster knowing that she could possibly run into him somewhere. Then finding out his secret and Nina accepting him for who he is and their love blossoming!

2)Brokeness/What can I say other than I had a broken heart for the whole middle part. I was so mad at Nina I would have slapped her across the face if I were Beth and Claire. I mean if your sexy guardian angel boyfriend asks you to move in with him YOU DO IT! You DO NOT break up with him thinking he and his family are better off without you in their lives - STUPID! The most heartbreaking moment was when Nina said 'Goodbye' to Jared - He thought it was truly over and I can't imagine how much that hurt him. It hurt me!

3)Elation/I was so happy when Nina went back to Jared! I had a smile from that point on through the rest of the book - even during the more dramatic and intense parts (still smiling like a fruit cake)!

Overall this book was pretty amazing! I can't wait to start Requim and see what is in store for everyone! =)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Providence.