ReviewsByMolly's Reviews > Killer Bytes

Apr 30, 12

Recommended to ReviewsByMolly by: Partners In Crime Book Tours
Recommended for: everyone
Read in April, 2012

I feel kinda special today....I get to be the conclusion to Alan's tour! Now, Alan is a great author, both in with this story, and with the reviews he rights for Partners In Crime. He's very thorough in his work. With this novella, I was instantly captured by the suspenseful aspects to the story. From the beginning, Alan grips you with the mystery of the plot and keeps you guessing.

Wil Jackson, a computer techno nerd, is pulled into the heart of a serial killer's murder investigation. Not by choice, of course, but because he is a journalist and relies on meeting people and questioning them for his stories, the killer begins to target Wil. Inspector Price, the investigator on the case, uses Wil's interaction with the killer via the net to try to solve the case. But, each page turn brings something new to the story. A new twist here, and cleverly placed turn there. Each an aspect of the story to hold the reader captive until the end!

If you love intriguing mystery, and roller coaster suspense, then this fast paced, awesome novella is definitely for you! Four Books and high recommendation from this reader, Alan Williams is an author you will not want to miss! My only complaint? It left me ready and anxious for more of Alan's work!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Bytes.