P.A. Warren's Reviews > Charity Moon

Charity Moon by DeAnna Kinney

Apr 29, 12

Read in April, 2012

Taken from my Blog http://lebooksquirrel.blogspot.com/

This is a cute paranormal read with Werewolves and Vampires.Charity is 18 year old senior in high school and her chip on her shoulder involves her fathers death and her Step Father who is a evil man.Levi transfers from the school across town and imagine if you will when Edward Cullen walks into the cafeteria and you have the total girl population's reaction to Levi.Except Charity.You go girl.Make him work for it.Charity eventually learns that the world is not how she knows it,She accepts it surprisingly well.I enjoyed Charity and Levi's relationship.

Moving on,this book was very well written.Once I picked it up I was unable to put it down.There were times when I wanted to kick a certain vampires butt.I am hoping there will be a sequel to this as once it was over it was not quite over.If you want to purchase this book you can CHARITY MOON here. It is currently free as of April 29th 2012 VIA Amazon.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charity Moon.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki (new)

Vicki I went to your website and tried to post but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I'm not sure what I have to do to have my comment actually post. Can you tell me what to do? I like your reviews of the books! :o)

P.A. Warren You should be able to comment with your name or google account.Hmm..I will look into this and i apologise.Thank you for reading my blog!