Rick F.'s Reviews > Just Like You, I Just Wanted To Be Loved:The Love Story of Cass & Drake, Part 1

Just Like You, I Just Wanted To Be Loved by Sean H. Robertson

Apr 29, 12

Read in April, 2012

"Your true love has finally come to you, but how long will you get to cherish him? Youngand beautiful thirty-something Cassandra Wilson has had her share of heartbreakingplayers, non-marriage minded men, mommas’ boys and J-O-B changing once a monthboyfriends. She's been a U.S. Marine Reservist for nearly fourteen years, while alsomanaging the most exclusive upscale nightclub in Detroit, Michigan:313Wood. During themost loneliest time in her life, he (dark and handsome Michigan State Trooper Drake Den)walked into her club. What happened next would turn her romance-starved world upsidedown and inside out"

What a truly touching and magical - even lyrical - story of the search for love- and not giving up. Cassandra Wilson is a character that only a truly fine and supremely talented writer such as Sean Robertson can create. Intelligent, witty and sensitive, this is a character who the reader is immediately attached to in an emotional way. Another winner by a superb writer.

Richard Friedman
FOUNDER/MODERATOR
THE JAMES MASON COMMUNITY BOOK CLUB

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Like You, I Just Wanted To Be Loved.