B at Spare Time Book Blog's Reviews > Tempting the Best Man

Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn

Apr 29, 12

Read in April, 2012

Check out more reviews on my blog! http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

Ok this is an adult book written by Jennifer Armentrout under the pen name J. Lynn. This book was amazing! I could NOT put it down..and I didn't. It is considered a novella at 172 pages in ebook format. I purchased this book and read it in 4 hours. I was instantly sucked into Madison's life. Her brother is getting married and she is the maid of honor in the wedding and her lifetime crush Chase is the best man. It is quite obvious that she has the hots for Chase and he clearly knows it. They go back and forth with little arguments here and there which only makes their blissful moments so much better. In a particular part (the period slightly before the end) I was like NOOOO! (out loud at my poor Kindle).This book full of heartache, love, sex, and is an emotional roller coaster. It's a quick read that I encourage anyone who likes a good romance to pick up.

Jennifer Armentrout has proven that she has a wide range of writing skill. I hope that she continues to utilize this form of writing! Move over Fifty because Chase is here! If I could give it more then 5 stars I would because it was that good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempting the Best Man.